Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin spice weekend

Happy Weekend Everyone! This week has been so busy for me and I have missed you all so much. I hope your fall has been lovely so far! Today I am taking my kids and some dear friends with me to a pumpkin farm. It's a slightly cool day here and we are looking forward to the petting zoo and the hay ride, and of course, picking out the perfect pumpkin in which we will carve a fall masterpiece. I am looking forward to posting all the beauty I will capture today in a piece for next week, but in the meantime here are some lovely links for you to love...have a nice pumpkin spice latte and enjoy. Have a gorgeous weekend.

When love is something better than our expectations (this brought a little tear to my eye)

Get your Christian, hot mommy, art fix here.

My newest favorite shop on Etsy...how many do I have now? Yikes!

Make your own adorable floral suitcase. (This is hands down my absolute favorite blog!)





photo credits:
hellogiggles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment