Monday, October 17, 2011

free to enjoy

I've been thinking about this blog and what I use it for. I don't use this blog to evangelize. I use it to savor all the blessings that come with a life bonded to Jesus. I believe that he loves to see me be passionate about so many things, and be inspired, and savor life.....kind of like Julia Childs' husband in that movie "Julie and Julia". He is so in love with her that he loves just seeing her enjoyment doing the things she loves to do. He invests in her joys. He frees her to enjoy them...he frees her with his love. At this moment I cannot believe that I ever thought my passions, and heartfelt enjoyments were getting in the way of He and I. I'm sure they have the potential to, but they aren't right now. Right now that is what I am thinking about. How he loves me so well.



photo credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment