Thursday, August 8, 2013

10 things you may not know about me




1) When listening to Double Fantasy I fast forward past the John Lennon songs to get to the Yoko Ono
tunes.

2) Every morning I run in place for 15 minutes while watching the Muppets YouTube channel.

3) My husband and I never really dated before we decided we wanted to get married.

4) Each of my 3 kids have 2 middle names.

5) When eating Reese's peanut butter cups I eat all the chocolate first so I can taste the peanut butter reeeaaally well.

6) I HATE the feeling of ketchup on my skin.

7) I have always felt called to be a healer.

8) If you add up the amount I have spent on all the furniture in our entire 2 story house the cost would be around $100.

9) Peace signs make me wince.

10) I love the smell of Philadelphia pavement, gasoline being pumped, freshly lit cigarettes, and the fumes that sometimes sneak out of our neighbors surfboard repair studio.








1 comment:

  1. I truly DID NOT know some of these... but knew most of em'. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete