Friday, August 19, 2011

why do i get hit on by old men?


I'll admit it's nice every once in awhile to be the age that I am and have the number of children that I have and still be noticed by the opposite sex...but does it seem that they always end up being old men? In the store, in the street, in my car at a stoplight. It's not like I'm getting hit on alot, but if we average the number of young dudes to the number of aged men that have managed to hit on me in the last 8 years or so, well, the old guys are far in the lead. Are they out there hitting on all the chicks, or am I a certain type?  Is it just me or does this happen to all you gals? I just gotta wonder.


Photo Credits:
http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/29/2988/X9LQD00Z/posters/pin-up-girls-winking-at-dirty-old-man.jpg
artsondiscount.comh

1 comment: