Thursday, August 18, 2011

make your own floorcloths

I just found this great article from Apartment Therapy (yes, I'm addicted, so what?). It's a DIY tutorial on how to make your own floorcloths from an old tablecloth. I love this idea because if you know anything about me you know I've sworn off carpets until my kids are grown. Also I love it because I have a tablecloth that my mother gave me long ago that is just great, but I never use tablecloths on my table...again, with kids it's just a mess- either something gets spilled, or the tablecloth gets pulled onto the floor! So hopefully soon I'll have a really cool floorcloth that looks mysteriously like the tablecloth she gave me. Cool! Check the article out here.
I love how they used this great floorcloth in a pink room!

No comments:

Post a Comment