Wednesday, August 31, 2011

happy un-father's day

 While poking through the pictures that I've taken this last month I keep coming across all these great ones of the two dads that are living here right now- my husband, and our friend Miguel. It is such a blessing to watch these guys do what they do best every day. In the story of Alice in Wonderland the characters have a knack for celebrating un-birthdays (every other day of the year that is not your birthday is your un-birthday). I guess following that logic that would make this "Un-father's Day" (one of many  :)). So let's hear it for Daddy's! If you know an amazing dad then tell him "Happy Un-father's Day" today and make sure you let him know how great a job he's doing!





3 comments:

  1. I...couldn't help but wonder, is Chad reading your toddler an Anthropologie catalog?
    Hi, by the way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes he is. we have to keep him abreast of the latest looks. Hi!

    ReplyDelete