Monday, September 12, 2011

paint and paper

Having two birthday parties coming up in the next two weekends has helped motivate me to pick up where I left off this summer on painting the rest of the house, and touching up where the kids have spilled, drawn, muddied, and exploded on the walls. I was in Bean There the other day grabbing a fabulous cup of heaven, and noticed their walls. They were so cool because they had this great wallpaper pattern in a fantastic peacock color. It then dawned on me, that they actually hadn't bought this rockin' wallpaper, they had painted over the existing wallpaper. Now that's courageous....and hot! Props to them for making it work with what they had and doing it well! Makes me wish I had some old paper to paint over. Oh well...onward I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment