Tuesday, December 21, 2010

elfing.

So this Christmas season has been fantastic.I have been soaking up every second of it...and so has my house. Here is a special photo blog featuring every little pine sprig I stuck up in my house this year. Enjoy the snug.





Lovin' the pine bough chandelier in my kitchen

The hall to the living room

Living room

Can you tell i'm slightly obsessed with the pine hovering over my pendants?
Our bedroom...the christmas lights were on the house when we bought it, and they're sun bleached...and look vintage as a result.
A shelf in our room.

Yes, it is Christmas in the bathroom too.




...and, of course we can't leave out the children's room.


A window detail  in the kid's room.
Night lights.




                                                                                                                 
Merry Christmas to all.





























1 comment:

  1. Your house is delightful!! You should have an apartment therapy tour...seriously.

    ReplyDelete