Friday, December 16, 2011

like a child

Lately I've been considering Matthew 18:3 - "And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." And also Matthew 19:14- "Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'" Generally I've been thinking about children, what blessings they are, and how they view the world, and how that relates to God and these verses...and my own freedom in Christ. 

I love this blogger, Casey Leigh. Here is a video about the art space that she and her husband have begun. I was listening to the commentary about the way children approach art, and I began to wonder if that is how God would have us approach life with Him. :) Let me know what you think. 














No comments:

Post a Comment